Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
We are Circle of Live AB, a company registered in Sweden. Our company registration number is 559193-8278 and our registered office is at Nackarpsdalsvagen 5, 26868, Rostanga, Sweden (“we”).
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +447725899707 or by writing to us at our registered office above, or emailing us at email@example.com
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.cirleof.live you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
In the light of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are the data controller of your personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us directly. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.circleof.live (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to receive our email newsletter, search our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, or other personal data that you choose to provide to us.
- Information that is acquired indirectly. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), web pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION (DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES)
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information about our events;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer and improve our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DATA PROCESSING GROUNDS
We process your personal data based on one of the following grounds (GDPR Art. 6):
- your provided consent;
- legal requirements imposed on us;
- necessity to ensure yours or ours best interests;
- any other applicable ground, established in GDPR Art. 6.
When the processing of you personal data takes place based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw the given consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We might disclose your personal information:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
We might need to share your personal information with:
- Prospective purchaser of our business or assets or part of our business or assets;
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- State institutions and bodies;
- Selected third parties including (other personal data processors): business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others (only in cases when you have agreed in prior to receive the marketing material).
The following third parties might be disclosed with your personal information:
TRANSFERRING THE DATA INTERNATIONALLY
By using our Website, you consent, that your personal data might be transferred outside of EEA, where necessary.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure Squarespace servers, located in the United States.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, though, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site via Internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
The personal information will be stored for no longer than 20 years, a longer retention period is established in local legislation. In any case, the personal information will not be kept longer, than it is required for the processing purposes.
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about your personal data processing activities;
- Right to access – you have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time;
- Right to data portability – whenever we processes your personal data, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party (this only includes the personal data you have submitted to us);
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to data erasure – you have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time.
- Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing of your personal data. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims;
- Right to object automated decision making and profiling – you have the right to object to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to request a manual review of your information.
You can exercise your rights at any time by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request will be free of charge.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
In case of having any inquiries, complaints or wanting to use any of the data subject rights attributed to you, please reach us via email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page.